The basic form of the "Double Triangle"
The article shows how to make the basic form "Double Triangle"
"Double Triangle" is not the only nameThis basic form. Another name - "water bomb" - came from a figure from this basic form. The basic form of the "double triangle" has two visible triangular planes. A closed ("blind") angle formed in the center of the original square.
1. Fold the square diagonally. Turn over.
2. Fold in half, combining the top and bottom sides.
3. Push down on the center of the square. Twist the side triangles by folding them in half. In this case, the upper part of the square will bend to the other side.
4. Flip the figure, swapping corners.
5. The basic form of the "double triangle".