A whale made of paper is made according to the following scheme:
Fold the basic form of "fish".
1. Bend the figure in half from yourself.
2. Corner the corners, taking them out of the work.
3. Bend the corner to the left and the "deaf" corners of the "rabbit ears", take them inside the work. Bending the corner to the right, lead it far down.
4. Bend the corner to the right, making a tail. Corner the corner to the left. Bend the corners-fins.
5. Bend the tail corner. Turn the figure.
6. Make an incision. Bend the corners on the tail.
7. A whale made of paper is ready. The figurine can be decorated with a fountain made of strips with notches.