Goldfish from paper
Goldfish from paper is done like this:
Fold the basic form of "fish".
1. Turn the base form to the other side.
2. Bend the bottom corner, while the corners are slightly visible below.
3. Bend the piece in half. Turn around.
4. Bend the corner, combining the side with the inflection line.
5. Flip the corner.
6. Bend the corner.
7. Fold the second fin, performing steps 4-6. Pull the corner from the inside, while loosening the paper slightly in the head part of the fish.
8. Bend the corner-tail and the corner on the upper fin.
9. Corner the specified angle.
10. Draw the necessary details. Goldfish from the paper is ready.