The origami whale is performed according to the following scheme:
1. Make a kink along the diagonal and bend the corners to the inflection line.
2. Bend the corner back so that its vertex coincides with the top of the right corner.
3. Fold the inner corners.
4. Fold the top layer of the right corner.
5. Bend the left corner to the center.
6. Fold the top and bottom corners.
7. Fold in half along the longitudinal axis.
8. On both sides, bend the outer corners slightly obliquely.
9. Make a "cap".
10. Chop the tail.
11. Straighten the tail.
12. The origami whale is ready.