Walruses are big and clumsy. They live in the Far North near the banks. Origami walrus is done like this:
1. Bend the sheet on two diagonals and turn over.
2. Fold and straighten the sheet along the dashed lines.
3. Make a preliminary fold.
4. Make the basic form "Bird".
5. Take the two lower parts apart, and lower the lower parts.
6. Align the future fins.
7. Fold and straighten two dashed lines, do not unbend the right side.
8. Flex and straighten two dashed lines, do not unbend the right side.
10. Fold as shown.
11. Expand the layers on each side.
12. Fold the future fins with origami walrus as shown in the picture.
13. Corner the corners.
14. Screw the corners again.
15. Raise the body of the origami walrus, bending along the lines indicated in the figure.
16. Put the two upper parts inside.
17. Hide the remaining corner.
18. Open the future canine.
19. Bend back along the line indicated in the figure.
20. Back to the left and rotate the figure.
21. Hide the layers in your pocket and flip the figure.
22. Repeat steps 19-21 for the back side.
23. Remove the middle layer.
24. Bend inward.
25. Hide the middle layer inside.
26. Lower your head. Hide the protruding part inside.
27. Finge the fangs and finish the fins along the lines indicated in the figure.
28. Origami walrus is ready.